How to remove contact lenses?
If you are unsure of how you should remove your contact lenses, we have a simple and quick guide for you:
1. Stand in front of a well-lit mirror, especially in the beginning.
2. Look upwards.
3. Take your non-dominant hand and use your index finger to raise your upper eyelid away from your eye.
4. With your dominant hand, use your middle finger to pull down your lower eyelid.
5. With the pads of your index finger and thumb, gently squeeze the lens to pull it down and away from your eye. Don’t fold or pinch with more force than necessary.
6. Place the lens into the palm of your other hand.
And there, that’s it! Don’t forget to clean your contact lenses and take proper care of them.