Although some try to forge many designer sunglasses, Versace always assures its authenticity in every pair of sunglasses they deliver. Here is how you can spot genuine Versace sunglasses and enchant the crowd.
• Versace has enabled a verification system for when you buy your sunglasses in-store or online. You can do this by scanning a QR code printed on the product label. If the product carries a CLG code you can register directly on their website and check the authenticity.
• All Versace sunglasses are packaged in a branded box. The logo and font should match those of the brand.
• On the box, there should be information about the manufacturer and a barcode. These details should match those on your sunglasses.
• Inside the box Versace sunglasses also have a warranty card with details about the product and retailer. There is also an information booklet.
• Both the dust cloth and carry case should be embedded with the official logo.
• On the sunglasses’ temple, there should be the name Versace followed by ‘Made in Italy’. Many new models also have CE, which confirms that the production has followed the EU laws and requirements.
• On the other temple, the sunglasses should also have the frame measurements, colour, and lens. These should all correspond to the details on the product label.
• Check to see that the serial number is fitted into the lens.
Versace sunglasses are only sold in official Versace stores, on their official web page, and with accredited retailers, like SmartBuyGlasses.
Versace sunglasses can be fitted with various types of lenses to match your deadly beautiful look. Petrify bystanders with a pair of mirrored Versace sunglasses, the designs and styles are unique and chic.
Or perhaps you love looking your best, even on a bad hair day, with a pair of Versace polarized sunglasses. With polarized lenses, you’ll be able to block out glare and reduce rays of sunlight that may cloud your vision on a sunny day. Polarized sunglasses help increase visual clarity and enhance contrast, making the world around you a little more vibrant.
Versace polarized sunglasses are a great fit for those of you who love being outdoors, whether you find yourself laying like a muse by the beach or charming your way through mountain slopes covered in snow. The glare that bounces off the flat surface will be blocked by the polarized coating, only the crowd will be stunned and blinded by your presence.
Like any other pair of sunglasses, keeping your eyewear clean is essential for wanting that long-lasting new look.
You shouldn’t use solutions that aren’t specifically made for glasses and make sure you stay away from the urge to wipe your lenses with your t-shirt.
When rinsing your sunglasses, use lukewarm water rather than scorching hot water. Dish soap with no lotions or a cleaning spray (specifically for glasses) is a safe bet and use a microfiber cloth to clean the surface. Don’t forget to clean both your lenses and the frame, dirt hides everywhere. You can then rinse your sunglasses again with lukewarm water and dry them with a microfiber cloth. Avoid any harsh soaps or solutions when cleaning your sunglasses.
When it comes to polarized lenses, some manufactures have specific recommendations which can be found on the brand website. However, the general steps to cleaning your sunglasses are universal but if still in doubt you can consult our Optical Center for more information about your glasses and vision.